Roomy and Expandable
- Roomy: 12′ diameter, 11′ door to door, 7′ tall sized for comfort.
- Large volume: spacious domed interior with lots of head room.
- Designed for living: exterior shape and interior space are inviting and secure.
- Easy to heat: minimum surface area for volume makes for low heat loss.
- Supplied sunshade attaches to the outside of poles for air cooled shade in hot weather.
- Door openings are vertical so they can be left partly open without rain leakage.
- Covering is shingled so it breathes to let moist air out.
- Expandable space: doors are removable and two or more shelters can be joined together without leakage.
- Extremely portable: duffle bag weight and size package that can be hand carried.
- Interior space can be divided (fixtures are provided inside for hanging dividers).
- Two large doors can be fixed with netting. Doors hook closed for a tight seal.
- Excellent ventilation: two large opposing doors and upper vents.
Affordable and Storable
- Economical: Maximum volume inside for surface area.
- Lightweight: 30 lbs.
- Affordable: Low cost yet durable parts, simple production (Clips; no sewing; PVC poles).
- Low cost shipping: Light, compactly packaged product (14″ x 14″ x 46″ box 30 lbs).
- Extended storage: entirely synthetic, rot proof; will store for extended time without degrading.
Included and Optional Components
- Comes complete with covering, poles, stakes, sunshade, spare parts, repair kit and instructions.
- Optional Net doors can be easily installed and work with or without door closures.
- Optional tarp fits inside for watertight bathtub floor.
- Available with winterizing liner, stove and stove jack.
Repairable and Recyclable
- Repairable: Poles and cover are easily repairable in the field. Can be adapted to bamboo pole structure if appropriate.
- Tent can be completely disassembled without tools by user. After shelter is no longer needed, PVC poles can be joined for plumbing or irrigation use.