14′ ReliefTent by Shelter Systems, Inc
Roomy and Expandable
- Roomy: 14′ (4.2m) diameter, 153 Sqft (14.2 Sqm) floor area and 7′ (2.1m) tall
- Sleeps 8 to 10 people
- Large volume: 718 Cubic Ft, spacious dome with lots of head room.
- Designed for Living: exterior shape and interior space are inviting and secure.
- Easy To Heat: Minimum surface area for volume makes for low heat loss.
- Covering is shingled so it breathes to let moist air out.
- Extremely portable: Packaged in two bags, combined 42 lb; 5 ft. cubed
- Interior space can be divided (fixtures are provided inside for hanging dividers).
- 4 doors can be fixed with netting. Doors hook closed.
- Excellent ventilation: 4 opposing doors and multiple upper vents
Simple and Strong
- Simple, no tool setup in 20 minutes: add poles to covering and it’s up. Poles fit only where they belong.
- Shelter can be taken down and stored in 5 minutes.
- Strong: Structural design produces maximum strength for the materials used.
- Completely waterproof: no sewing – covering panels are shingled so shelter can not leak.
- Strong and stable in wind: drum-tight, streamlined dome shape sheds wind well.
- Covering is super tough woven multi-laminated film that is UV stabilized and fire-retarded.
- Door coverings close with multiple hook closures for break proof function.
- Door when closed are shingled for rain.
- No guylines: tent is self guying and freestanding.
Affordable and Storable
- Economical: Maximum volume inside for surface area.
- Lightweight: 27.7 kg.
- Affordable: Low cost yet durable parts, simple production (Clips; no sewing; PVC poles).
- Low cost shipping: Light, compactly packaged product is 4.75 ft. cubed.
- Extended storage: entirely synthetic, rot proof; will store for extended time with out degrading.
Included and Optional Components
- Comes complete with covering, poles, stakes, spare parts, and instructions.
- Optional Net doors can be easily installed and work with or without door closures
- Optional Tarp Floor fits inside for watertight bathtub floor
- Optional Sunshade attaches to the outside of poles for air cooled shade in hot weather
Repairable and Recyclable
- Repairable: Poles and cover are easily repairable in the field.
- Tent can be completely disassembled without tools by user. After shelter is no longer needed, PVC poles can be joined for plumbing or irrigation use.